I spent at least 2 hours today working with my code when I finally got my hands on a led strip I borrowed from a friend. Initially, I thought my code worked, but it doesn’t seem to have much response to any input from the microphone. When I tried to switch my code and microphone over to the Arduino Uno so I could run the serial monitor, I ran into serious problems. I wanted to use the serial monitor to analyze the input received from the microphone, but whenever I try to run it, nothing happens. I’m not sure if this is a problem with my code or my computer settings. My professor and I suspect it has do do with my computer settings, but I don’t know, and there’s not much I can do to progress from here until I figure it out, especially since I still don’t have a working led strip. I may have to use the small individual flora neopixels that I bought for my second project, and order more later. I think if I can’t make much progress with the code, I will at least move forward with building, since I finally got my hands on a pair of suspenders.