Being Creative

I went in to TA hours last night, and soldered some of the connections to make them more secure. But after doing this, my suspenders were still being very glitchy.

Here’s a video of me wearing them:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWi_LGDsgyc

As an attempt to make some connections more reliable, I decided to try painting a few of them with conductive paint. However, there are no paintbrushes in the lab, so i went rummaging around and made a paintbrush out of some braided wire. Image

However, I don’t think this has helped much, and I’m looking for some other solutions

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s